Homeowners / Renters Insurance
Homeowners insurance is important because it safeguards your home, personal property, and adjacent structures such as garages and sheds. There are countless reasons why you need homeowners insurance, including, but not limited to:
• Fire Damage • Collapse
• Lightning Strikes • Theft
• Smoke Damage • Water Damage from plumbing issues
• Weather Damage • Liability protection for unpredictable events
• Vandalism • Medical protection for guests
• Falling objects
Consider adding some additional features to a basic homeowners insurance plan. Opting to purchase supplemental elements to the plan will increase premiums a bit, but in the long run, will offer more protection and peace of mind, and will actually save you money. Here are some tips on purchasing homeowners insurance:
• The policy should sufficiently cover accidental damages that happen to your home, personal belongings, and other structures.
• The policy should include adequate liability coverage to protect you from lawsuits or claims filed by others.
• Take into consideration the insurance company’s reputation, accessibility, and claim service. You will be more at ease if your insurance broker can be easily contacted.
At All Discount Insurance Services, Inc. our goal is to provide you with FREE QUOTE for insurance policies from reputable companies.
• Your apartment just got burglarized. Can you afford to replace your plasma TV, laptop, & other valuables?
• Your car window's been smashed. Your cell phone, CD collection & sports equipment are gone. Who's going to pay for it?
• Lightning strikes your apartment & damages your television. Renters insurance may replace it.• Your space heater catches fire & smokes up your place. Renters insurance pays for the clean up.
• You throw a party and a friend slips & falls in your apartment & breaks his leg. Don't worry, you're covered.• Your delivery guy comes in for a glass of water and cuts his lip on the broken glass. Don't worry, you're covered.