All Discount Insurance Services, Inc will provide information to RV’ers to ensure their ability to purchase the proper coverage for their Motorhome, 5th wheel or travel trailer at the best price while making sure that they understand what should be covered for their vehicles. Due to a lack of familiarity with RV's, many general insurance companies and brokers don’t know what RV'ers require for coverage as their dealings with motorhomes and trailers are few and far between.
Not having the right insurance for an RV is a far to common occurrence, many people will find out too late that property or damage that should have been covered was not. We suggest you get several quotes for your RV insurance, read carefully then make comparisons based on price while considering the points below.
• Guaranteed Total Loss Replacement • Custom equipment coverage
• High Liability Limits • Flood and Fire insurance
• Windstorm insurance • Awning replacement coverage
• Emergency Roadside Assistance • Vacation Liability
• Theft of Personal Property • Coverage for Accessories
• Vandalism Damage • Personal effects (contents) coverage.
• Full Timer Coverage • Collisions With Low Branch or Overhangs